MANJARO RESTAURANT

Thursday, November 27, 2008

OCRA BRUNEI IBC SHOW CASE

I made it to shanghai and I have done the Brunei IBC showcase seminar with Brunei International Financial Centre and Baiduri Bank. It was tough in the beginning but as things warmed up I guess as all seminars it went great with people leaving with lots of information for them to bring back to think about Brunei International Companies
68 guest arrived from Trust, Company formations, Shanghai Largest law firms and Offshore intermediaries. Great audience spread but next time I am going to speak chinese to make things easier for me.

Some pre seminar prepartions cropping up for the real thing


Team members from OCRA Shanghai, BIFC and Baiduri Bank.


1 comment:

Internationaladvisors said...

Great job. All the tips are very useful. Thanks

brunei ibc